No fee arrangements [more commonly called no win no fee, or conditional fee agreements] are a way of funding legal claims. However most people associate them only with accident or medical negligence cases. There is however no legal reason why no fee arrangements can’t be extended to a wide range of other areas of law.
However most law firms don’t offer no win no fee for anything apart from accident claims – we don’t really understand why because we think they work well for other areas well.
What other claims can we run on no-win no fee?
Click on any of the following links for information about these other types of claim which we offer on a no win no fee representation basis;
- No win no fee professional negligence claims
- No win no fee medical negligence
- No win no fee contested probate
- No win no fee business disputes
- No win no fee unfair dismissal compensation and selected other employment cases
Looking for No Win No Fee Solicitors? Call us now
For swift and expert advice, contact one of our specialist no win no fee team today:
- Call us free on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 for a FREE phone advice or
- Use the contact form below to email your enquiry: