When can you make an injury claim?
If you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault, then you might be eligible to claim compensation for your injuries. You can make an accident claim in a range of situations, depending on the nature of your accident and where you were when it happened. How much compensation you are eligible to receive will also depend on your specific accident and the extent of your injuries.
What are some reasons for making an injury claim?
There are many reasons people choose to make an accident claim. Here are a few of the most common ones:
- They have an accident at work that results in personal injury
- They have an accident that is caused by some faulty equipment
- They have a road traffic accident that was caused by another person
- They have an accident on public land and subsequently decide to make a public liability claim
- They have an accident or fall ill whilst abroad and subsequently have a need to make a claim on their insurance
These are just a few of the reasons people decide to make accident claims, so if you think you have a claim but don’t see your specific situation on the above list, please get in touch with one of our no win no fee injury solicitors in order to discuss what happened to you and receive further advice on your course of action.
What should I do if I think I have an injury claim?
If you think you have an accident claim, then you should engage the services of a specialist solicitor who will be able to review your case and advise you on what you should do. Our no win no fee injury solicitors are highly experienced at what they do and will be able to tell you whether you have a valid claim. As you will need to be able to prove that your accident was the result of negligence on the part of someone else, it will help massively if you have some evidence to prove this. Our solicitors will be able to help you obtain the information you need if they agree that you have a good case for making an injury claim.
You will need to notify the person or organisation responsible for your accident that you intend to make an accident claim. They will then have to respond to either admit fault or to lay out counter-evidence as to why they think they were not responsible for your accident. Your injury solicitors will then be able to advise you on what to do next, but if the case is ruled in your favour then you should be entitled to compensation.
As our injury solicitors work on a no win no fee basis, you won’t have to worry about legal costs unless you win your accident claim and are awarded compensation.
How our No Fee Injury Solicitors can help you
Our team of Injury Solicitors will:
- provide initial advice as to whether or not we think you have grounds for a successful claim
- collect evidence to prove who was responsible for your accident
- establish a link between your the accident and the injuries you suffered
- get medical reports from our panel of independent medical experts on your injury – and the effect, if any, on your future day-to-day life
- where we can get the defendants insurance company to accept responsibility, we will try to get interim payments for you, if appropriate, as soon as possible –to cover any of your out of pocket expenses
- negotiate with the other side to try to reach a fair settlement for you as soon as we can – and to avoid, if possible, the need for a contested final hearing at court
Need specialist No Win No Fee Injury Solicitors?
Accident claims are complex and insurance companies are often highly reluctant to agree a settlement, or even to negotiate. You really do need a solicitor – and one who specialises in accident claims. Our team of No Win No Fee Injury Solicitors are specialists – and there’s no need for a claims management company or a middleman -wherever you live in England and Wales, you can instruct us directly.
For your FREE 1st interview contact us today;
- call our specialist No Win No Fee Injury Solicitors on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
- use the contact form below: