What is medical negligence?
Medical negligence, sometimes also called clinical negligence, takes a variety of forms and it can occur in a range of medical and dental settings. For instance, a doctor or other medical practitioner might misdiagnose a condition due to lack of care in their examination of a patient, or might take an unusual course of action without having good reason for doing so. They might also fail to act in a case where you require treatment or fail to inform you when something goes wrong with your care.
There are many ways medical negligence manifests itself, ranging from relatively small oversights to larger issues that subsequently cause massive problems for patients. As there is such a huge variety in types of negligence and it could occur practically anywhere within the health system, it is vital that patients seek specialist help in the event of them suffering medical negligence.
What should I do if I have suffered from medical negligence?
If you suspect that you or someone close to you has been a victim of medical negligence, then you should contact our specialist no win no fee medical solicitors as soon as possible. Plus, as our team can represent you under a no win no fee arrangement, you won’t have to pay legal costs.
Your no win no fee medical solicitors will carry out a range of functions on your behalf:
- Look at your case to see if you have a valid claim of medical negligence
- Advise you on the course of action you should take
- Investigate your claim and seek any necessary expert advice in order to prove your case
- Write a letter of claim to the negligent medical practitioner in question, advising them of your claim and the reasons you are making it
- Advise you of what to do following the response of the medical practitioner
- Act on your behalf in the event of the case going to court
- Offer you the benefit of expertise in a legal area that can often be complicated due to the range of issues that can affect medical negligence cases
Why choose us as your medical solicitors?
- Our team of medical solicitors are highly specialist —with accredited solicitor members of the Action against Medical Accidents panel
- We are only one of approximately 120 Solicitors firms nationwide holding an LSC franchise for medical compensation claims —which allows us to run your medical negligence claim using legal aid if you are on benefits or have a low income
- Our medical solicitors offer a FREE first interview — to assess if you have a claim or not, and if you do, what level of compensation you could be entitled to
- Hospital or at home visits are available
- Our medical solicitors run medical negligence claims for clients nationwide – taking instructions by telephone, e-mail and Skype – or, in necessary, we can travel to see you
Looking for specialist No Win No Fee Medical Solicitors?
Medical negligence claims are one of the most highly complex areas of law -and you really need a specialist medical solicitor. Don’t delay making an enquiry about your claim –get in touch with our specialist team today;
- call us on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
- use the contact form below: